- Tomorrow is Saint Valentine’s day,
All in the morning betime,
And I a maid at your window,
To be your Valentine. -----William Shakespeare
- To the world, you may be one person; but to one person, you may be the world!
- Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
- A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. ----Ingrid Bergman
- A proof that experience is of no use, is that the end of one love does not prevent us from beginning another.----- Paul Bourget
- LIFE WOULD HAVE BEEN MUCH MUCH SIMPLER - HAD I NOT MET “U”.,
EXCEPT, IT WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN LIFE….
- Romantic love is an illusion. Most of us
discover this truth at the end of a love
affair or else when the sweet emotions
of love lead us into marriage
and then turn down their flames. -----Thomas Moore
- We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. ----Sam Keen
- It was a Saturday night about ten o'clock,
You heard the news and it wasn't a shock.
You knew this was going to happen soon,
As you laid there and cried in the pale lit moon.
- You think it is forever,
You know it's till the end.
Once you get that first kiss,
Your love will never bend.
- If I am pressed to say why I loved him, I feel it can only be explained by replying: "Because it was he; because it was me." -----Kyle Schmidt - Love Quotes
- As sweet and musical
As bright Apollo's lute, strung with his hair;
And when Love speaks, the voice of all the gods
Makes heaven drowsy with the harmony. ---William Shakespeare