Funniest Love Quotes

Here are top funny love quotes which i am sure make you smile. These quotes remind us that sometimes love is blind as well as insane! Enjoy.....
  • The great question... which I have not been able to answer... is, "What... does a woman want?" -----Freud
  • An archeologist is the best husband any woman can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her. -----Agatha Christie
  • The only true love is love at first sight; second sight dispels it. -----Israel Zangwill
  • Before I met my husband, I'd never fallen in love. I'd stepped in it a few times.-----Rita Rudner
  • Life thought me not to underestimate my ex, the one i love, nor the one i hate!
  • Roses are red, violets are blue...You are always on my head cuz i love you... I hope you are dead cuz i hate you....These tears I shed are not worth you.
  • My advice to you is to get married. If you find a good wife, you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher. -----Socrates
  • I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry. That must be why my wife treats me like toxic waste. ------ David Bissonette
  • I think about him every day and night. I just can’t get him out my head, I told him everything he needed to know. Now I am waiting for him to tell me what he’s thinking. The next thing I know I open my door and he’s there. He hugs me and I knew it was love.
  • To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead. ----Bertrand Russell
  • Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there. -----Otomo No Yakamochi
  • Real love is a pilgrimage. It happens when there is no strategy, but it is very rare because most people are strategists. -----Anita Brookner
  • If you want to read about love and marriage, you've got to buy two separate books. -----Alan King
  • Your heart is one of your most prized possessions, be careful who you give it to.
  • Sex without love is an empty experience, but as empty experiences go, it's one of the best.
  • I haven't spoken to my wife in years. I didn't want to interrupt her. -----Rodney Dangerfield.
  • I wouldn't be caught dead marrying a woman old enough to be my wife. -----Tony Curtis.
You may also like reading Sweetest Love Poems For Girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment