- Smile at each other, smile at your wife, smile at your husband, smile at your children, smile at each other - it doesn't matter who it is - and that will help you to grow up in greater love for each other.
- Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well. ----Vincent Van Gogh
- Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship - never.-----Charles Caleb Colton
- Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell. ----Joan Crawford
- Life is short but my love is longer than your life.I will meet you after life in heaven may that time u will know what is my love!!!!
- I don’t know why I cry……It’s just that when I see your face....I want you. I don’t know why I still like you... after all you broke my heart. I don’t know why I scream for you…. I guess I love you.
- Whenever you are sad, i want to make you smile... hoping it will make you glad, bcoz I want to be the girl who want to grows old with you.
- But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning. ----Walter Raleigh
- Love is like quicksilver in the hand.
Leave the fingers open and it stays.
Clutch it, and it darts away. ----Dorothy Parker
- Love is like a butterfly, hold it too tight, it'll crush, hold it too loose, it'll fly
- I'd like to run away
But if you didn't come
And find me ...
I would die. ----- by Shirley Bassey
- It takes a minute to have a crush on someone,
an hour to like someone, and an day to love someone...
but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.----Unknown ~
- Love, true love, is that which can give the most
without asking or demanding anything in return. ----Mazie Hammond
- It is with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it.---- Francois De La Rochefoucauld
- Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible…it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possession could.-----Barbara De Angelis
- Like the measles, love is most dangerous when it comes late in life. ----Lord Byron