Nice Love Quotes for Everyone

  • I Cry For The Times That You Were Almost Mine, I Cry For The Memories I've Left Behind, I Cry For The Pain, The Lost, The Old, the New.. I Now Cry For The Times I Thought I Had You.
  • A part of you has grown in me. And so you see, it's you and me together forever and never apart, maybe in distance, but never in heart.
  • It was the best of times, it was the worst of times; it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness; it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity; it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness; it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair; we had everything before us, we had nothing before us; we were all going directly to Heaven, we were all going the other way. ----Charles Dickens
  • I hold it true, whatever befall; I feel it, when I sorrow most; 'Tis better to have loved and lost Than never to have loved at all. ----Alfred Tennyson
  • When I say I love Eastland, it sounds preposterous -- a man who brutalizes people. But you love him or you wouldn't be here. You're going to Mississippi to create social change -- and you love Eastland in your desire to create conditions which will redeem his children. Loving your enemy is manifest in putting your arms not around the man but around the social situation, to take power from those who misuse it -- at which point they can become human too. ----Bayard Rustin
  • The love we give away is the only love we keep. ----Elbert Hubbard
  • Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you and you meant nothing to him.
  • It's funny how big of an impact you have on me. It's like when I see you, you don't even have to speak, all you can do is smile, and it can make my day, and that's how I remember my reasons for loving you.
  • Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it's what you are expected to give--which is everything.------ Vittorio Alfieri
  • How many time do I love, again? Tell me how many beads there are In a silver chain Of evening rain Unraveled from the trembling main And threading the eye of a yellow star:-- So many time do I love again. ----Thomas Lovell Beddoes

No comments:

Post a Comment